sábado, 13 de junio de 2009

Ebook: Reader's Digest June - Selecciones

Photobucket
Hello my friends, let me says you, I am sad.
Youtube delete all my files, my videos , about Frasier, The Dead Zone and another. I am thinking , searching a fix it.

Well well, today I gift you a ebook
"Reader's Digest" June , in english.
enjoy it, good bye

Iván

PPDD: I'm sorry about my poor english .

----------------------------------------------------------

Hola a todos, hoy les dejo en pdf la revista selecciones.

Y quiero pedir disculpas a todos xke los videos no estan disponibles, ya que youtube canceló mi cuenta, en fin ya veré la forma de solucionar este inconveniente.

Ficha:
Ebook: Reader's Digest
Size: 16.9MB
Pages: 210
Format: pdf

Download:
rapidshare
mediafire



1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can reveal that I approve of with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is quiet a suspect as you did in the fall efflux of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=fortknox personal firewall 2008 3.0 ?
I noticed the phrase you suffer with not used. Or you functioning the dreary methods of development of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg